General Dentistry

Complete Dental Care for the Whole Family

It’s difficult to overstate the importance of taking care of your teeth. That’s why Dr. Allison Brown, DDS, and her team at High Forest Dental have dedicated themselves to service and excellence when taking care of your general dentistry needs. High Forest Dental welcomes patients of all ages. We offer comprehensive care, easy-to-schedule appointments, same-day crowns, and everything you need to maintain ideal dental health. Treatment options are always the most appropriate for your needs, budget, and best interest. We are a loyal dental health partner that delivers the highest-quality care every time you visit.

New Patient Forms

Give Your Kids a Healthy Start

Sleep-disordered breathing is often overlooked, misdiagnosed, and left untreated. Dr. Brown is HEALTHYSTART™ certified. The Healthy Start system straightens teeth with no braces, addresses the root cause of sleep-disordered breathing, and focuses on early treatment for crowded teeth. Schedule a consultation for your child today!

Smile Straight With Invisalign®!

Invisalign® is a revolutionary orthodontic system that utilizes sets of clear aligners that produce straight teeth and a healthy smile! Dr. Brown is a member of the American Academy of Clear Aligners, and she is expertly trained to utilize an iTero digital intraoral scanner to create impressions for the best fit, treatment, and results. Call the office today for more information!

What Is General Dental Care?

The evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tooth and gum disorders starts with routine procedures such as a dental check-up and cleaning. About 80 percent of dental practitioners are in general dentistry, with the other 20 percent working as specialists who solve particular issues beyond the scope of a general dental office visit. 

General dental services are uniquely suited to the task of preventing diseases. In fact, it’s estimated that around 65 percent of all dental procedures are diagnostic or preventative in nature. Early and consistent care for your teeth is the most efficient preventive measure available.

For the best possible results, you should see your local dentist once every six months. Your dentist might also recommend extra cleanings or treatments depending on your situation. It’s important to stick to this preventive treatment schedule while also maintaining an oral hygiene regimen at home. 

Happiness Is Loving Your Smile

Providing a positive dental experience to patients of all ages

General Dentistry
Restorative Dentistry
  • Tooth-Colored Fillings
  • Crowns & Bridges
  • Removable Dentures
  • Inlays & Onlays
Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Tooth Bonding
  • Smile Makeovers
Periodontics
  • Periodontal Disease
  • Gum Recession
Dental Technology
  • Same-Day Crowns
  • Digital X-Rays
  • iTero Intraoral Scanner
  • Digital Impressions
  • Laser Therapy
  • DIAGNOdent
  • Computer Charting
Comfort Options
  • Pillows
  • Blankets
  • Soothing Music
  • Noise-Canceling Headphones
  • Nitrous Oxide

How Much Do General Dentistry Services Cost?

Many factors go into determining the cost of general dental services. Insurance will typically cover all or part of the cost for preventive dental care. For more information on what your plan covers, contact our office or your insurance provider. High Forest Dental also offers affordable membership and discount plans. 

Membership Plan

$349/year

  • 2 exams and cleanings per yer
  • All necessary x-rays
  • Oral cancer screenings
  • 20% off all dental treatment, including cosmetic
  • 10% off orthodontic treatment, up to $500 off

 

Discount Plan

$99/year

  • 20% off all dental treatment
  • 10% off orthodontic treatment, up to $500

Family Pricing

Contact our office for details on family pricing for membership and discount plans!

The Value Of General Dentistry

Preventing, diagnosing, and treating oral health problems early is key to keeping your teeth, gums, and mouth healthy. Issues that develop and go ignored can become more complex and difficult to treat. They also require more expensive treatments, so proper oral care is as good for your budget as it is for your smile. Be sure to schedule regular visits to your general dental office

Book An Appointment At High Forest Dental Today

Dr. Allison Brown started High Forest Dental with a simple idea. Patients should receive exceptional dental care in comfortable surroundings. Our treatment options are always ideal for your budget and your needs. We provide quality care for both adults and kids, and we believe in delivering the utmost comfort. Contact us today to book an appointment with our dental professionals and give your teeth the care they deserve.