Restorative Dentistry in Littleton, CO
Chipped, cracked, broken, and crooked teeth have a massive impact on the appearance and health of your smile. Fortunately, at High Forest Dental, we offer various restorative dental services to help bring your smile back.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a general term for the procedures dentists use to replace or repair damaged teeth. The goal of restorative dental care is to bring back the appearance of your natural smile while preventing any future dental problems. There are various procedures involved in managing your oral health, each of which is performed expertly within our offices.
Restorative Dentistry Services
- Fillings: Tooth-colored composite fillings are long-lasting and colored to match the color of your teeth, making them invisible to the untrained eye.
- Crowns: A tooth restoration that involves using a porcelain cap to cover a tooth when it has been broken down to the point where a filling will no longer be effective. Dental crowns restore a tooth to its original size and shape.
- Bridges: Natural-looking tooth replacements intended to help maintain facial structure, reduce stress on the jaw, and fill in any gaps missing or broken teeth have caused.
- Implant Crowns: Small anchoring posts made of metal are inserted into the socket where a tooth is missing to serve as an artificial root. A crown is then attached to the implant.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays are fillings that fit into the pits and fissures (grooves) of a tooth’s chewing surface but don’t cover the cusps. Onlays or partial crowns are fillings that fit over the cusps of your teeth.
- Bonding: A procedure in which dentists apply a thin layer of a special tooth-colored resin on your teeth to alter their appearance.
- Root Canal Therapy: A small access hole is made in your affected tooth to remove the infected soft pulp from the root. Then the hole is filled, or a crown is placed over the tooth to help prevent further infection.
- Extractions: An extraction involves removing a tooth that can no longer be saved through other restorative procedures.
Benefits of Restorative Dental Treatment
There are many benefits to restorative dentistry. These procedures can restore the proper chewing function of your teeth, allowing you to continue to eat and drink normally. Minor problems can quickly progress into more significant issues when ignored. It’s not difficult for a simple filling to become a root canal or crown. By dealing with minor problems early, you can prevent tooth loss or the need for more complex and expensive procedures later on, which can save you money in the long term. Basic tooth restoration procedures are quick, easy, and relatively painless compared to the more aggressive treatment procedures required for extensive damage or decay.
Restorative dentistry improves the appearance of your teeth along with their general function. In addition, having a smile that you can easily show off brings increased confidence, improving mental health.
Happiness Is Loving Your Smile
Providing a positive dental experience to patients of all ages
Cost of Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dentistry costs vary depending on the procedure, how many teeth are treated, and insurance coverage. Most insurance plans will at least partially cover restorative procedures, so be sure to check with your provider. For those without insurance, High Forest Dental offers several affordable discounts for restorative dental procedures. In addition, we offer a membership program that comes with reduced prices for all of our dental services.
Restorative Dentistry at High Forest Dental
Your comfort is essential to us. We understand that going to the dentist can be difficult for several reasons. In addition, no one enjoys having to receive restorative dental treatment, so Dr. Allison Brown, DDS, and her team do everything possible to cater to patients’ needs every step of the way. We can also do in-office/same-day crowns, inlays, and onlays for your convenience.
In addition, we make efforts to maintain sustainability in everything we do. Our office conforms to the highest environmental standards, and we run the most eco-friendly dental practice possible. This includes recycling, avoiding disposable products, and utilizing reusable/washable hand towels. So, please feel free to get in touch with us for an appointment.