Cosmetic Dentistry in Littleton, CO
One of life’s simple pleasures is exchanging a warm smile with an old friend or a stranger passing by, but what do you do if your smile isn’t as bright and beautiful as you would like it to be? Dr. Allison Brown and her team at High Forest Dental can help you with a wide variety of cosmetic dental services
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Where general dentistry is concerned with the overall health of your teeth, gums, and mouth, aesthetic or cosmetic dentistry is focused on the appearance of your teeth, particularly when you smile. Some of the procedures associated with aesthetic dentistry can have restorative benefits, however, so it’s not just about making your teeth look good. A beautiful smile is a healthy smile, and healthy smiles build the kind of confidence that can last a lifetime.
Cosmetic Dental Services
There are several reasons why you might want to visit a cosmetic dentist. Many things can happen to your teeth because of injury, disease, age, or just general lifestyle choices. You could see a cosmetic dentist if you have:
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Tooth Decay
There are many problems that cosmetic dental services can solve, so there are many procedures available. These procedures are all intended to improve the appearance and health of your teeth and allow you to smile with confidence.
- Professional teeth whitening is the process of lightening the color of your tooth enamel to make it brighter. It can be performed in a dentist’s office, usually during a single visit.
- Cosmetic bonding is the repair of damaged or decayed teeth via a composite material resembling tooth enamel. Your dentist will drill out the decay, apply the composite to the damaged area after sculpting it into the shape of your tooth, and then “cure” it with a special light.
- Cosmetic veneers are custom-made caps that are fitted over your teeth. Your dentist applies the veneer to the front of each of your teeth with a dental adhesive. Veneers are typically manufactured from dental-grade ceramic and can last for a long time.
- Invisalign is a series of clear trays designed to fit over your teeth and move them into their proper position. It is great for correcting misshapen teeth subtly and more comfortably than traditional metal braces.
- Tooth reshaping, or odontoplasty, is a method of fixing cracked, chipped, misaligned, or broken teeth. This procedure is quick and generally painless, and it involves removing some of the tooth enamel, then shaping or lengthening the tooth.
Happiness Is Loving Your Smile
Providing a positive dental experience to patients of all ages
Cosmetic Dentistry Cost
The procedures associated with aesthetic dentistry are considered to be elective procedures. Most insurance companies will either not cover the cost of cosmetic dental services or only partially cover the cost of the procedure. High Forest Dental also offers affordable membership and discount plans that include 20% off all cosmetic treatments. Contact our office for more details.
Aesthetic Dentistry at High Forest Dental
Dr. Allison Brown has ensured that High Forest Dental operates with the comfort of our patients in mind at all times. This dedication to comfort and quality care makes us the best choice for cosmetic dental services in the Littleton, CO area. Our treatment options are always ideal for both your budget and your needs. So, please feel free to contact us today to book an appointment with our dental professionals and get the smile that you’ve always wanted.